Face your profile!
Face your profile! Faites-face à votre profil!
Our today’s advice finds itself in this useful article from the very recommendable Mashable:
Here are 5 tips for social media beginners willing to start with a Facebook page, for instance.
As you exhibitors well know, and following up Rachael’s suggestions at Bologna Young Audience Seminar “Making an impression”- the first impression is very often a visual one.
This article can help you choose an efficient profile picture, which suits you the best- and will the most appeal to your visitors.
– Choose a good quality picture – with a good resolution
– Once you have one, stick to it – consistency in brand-mirroring will be at the base of your online identity
– Respect formats and dimensions – they diverge from one site to another
– Pimp your pic, be creative – there are easy tools to help you
– If you fail, ask the web to do it for you J
Link to the full article: http://bit.ly/bwDmbH
Link to Rachael’s presentation in Bologna “Making an impression”: http://bit.ly/9NV40q